Adrien Lastic Femintimate Pelvix Concept Kegel Balls
This product is currently sold out.
Adrien Lastic Femintimate Pelvix Concept Kegel Balls are an excellent way to help with your kegels. A kegel is a type of exercise to help maintain and improve your pelvic floor. The Pelvix Concept Kegel Balls comes with increasing weights and a natural 5 step process to help stretching the pelvic floor by gradually increasing weights. it is made from hypoallergenic medical silicone and the shape is specially designed to facilitates the attachment to the vaginal walls. Kegel exercise balls are great to use after having a baby (consult your doctor on when it is ok to start using them) They also help strength the muscles that can cause incontinence. And studies have shown can increase the intensity of orgasms.
- Step 1: Pelvix without weighted ball – 17g
- Step 2: Pelvix + 15mm (smallest) ball – 26.2g
- Step 3: Pelvix + 18mm (middle) ball – 34.4g
- Step 4: Pelvix + 22mm (largest) ball – 51.5g
- Step 5: Pelvix + 15mm (smallest) + 22mm (largest) ball – 60.7g
material: hypoallergenic medical silicone